Black is my favorite what?! - Eyeliners

09:16:00

Good morning beauties, i wish you a wonderful day!

To start i would like to underline that black is trully my favorite colour if you haven't noticed already.. it's such deep and mysterious ... perfection!

 I have 8 black eyeliners from different textures and brands.

Here's the swatches: 



1. Essence Longlasting eye pencil 01 Black Fever
2. I Heart Rock gloss eye pencil
3. Eyeliner kajalstift Basic in 01
4. Essence kajal pencil in 01 Black
5. Douglas (i got it with a set)
6. Oriflame Kajal Eye Liner in Carbon Black
7. Avon Colortrend liquid eyeliner in Zebra black
8. Essence liquid ink eyeliner waterproof



1. Essence Longlasting eye pencil 01 Black Fever - 1,99€

Have you ever had a holy grail black pencil?! This is mine.. i went through so many of these, i can't even tell you the number.
I love it. It's smooth, true black, lasts on my waterline all day, doesn't smudge, and it's cheap! As you can see it's a retractable pencil so it's easy to apply on the go..  
A tube of this lasts me 2/3 months using it everyday.. for the price i think its bargain!!   
The picture shows what i have now.. it's almost finished.
If you have the opportunity you should try it!



2. I Heart Rock gloss eye pencil - ~2€

Another pencil from Essence, this one belongs to I Heart collection.
Its the perfect pencil to use for a smoky look but its also good on the waterline. It applys like butter and it feels soft and gentle. The colour pay off is insane, it's the most black of my pencils but still prefers the one above for the longevity.


 3. Eyeliner kajalstift Basic in 01 - ~2€

This pencil is new to my collection, i feel it quite hard to apply so i don't use it that much 
It's not bad but i don't recomend it.. Essence ones are much better and for the same price.


4. Essence kajal pencil in 01 Black - 1,50€

Essence seems to be my go to brand but it's only because their products are cheap and reasonable good.
Despite the compliments i did to their eyeliners this one is my exception.. i don't like it for the longevity but i guess it's not meant to use on the waterline since its a kajal.. it's soft but not smooth if you know what i mean, it smudges a lot but i don't feel like it stays on for a long time..  


5. Douglas (i got it with a set)

this eye pencil is another that seems like butter when applyed, its good for both waterline and lashline and it smudges easily.
Its durability it's not perfect but it stays on pretty well.. I like it much better rather than the 2 above it .



 6. Oriflame Kajal Eye Liner in Carbon Black - ~6€

This kajal was a gift from my cousin, i like to use it to line my lashes or make a winged smudge line.. It's perfect for smoky looks and the colour pay off is alike the Douglas one.. the durability is ok.

7. Avon Colortrend liquid eyeliner in Zebra black - ~5€

This eyeliner is particular in my collection for the tip, it's small and sturdy, i really like to use it when i want a more thin and sleek eyeliner.
It has some downs such as the pigmentation , i need to use it twice so i can get a true black, the texture is quite thick and it doesn't last all day.. it starts to crack at the end of the day and smudges..
So sad for the bad formula.


8. Essence liquid ink eyeliner waterproof

Another Essence product that i love.. or shall i say used to love..
and that's because i think the formula changed... shame on Essence!
This is probably my 3rd or 4th bottle of this eyeliner, i don't even know.. this eyeliner is or used to be the perfect for me.. its's pure black, thin but doesn't takes long to dry which is perfect.. And the thing i love the most about this: it stays on all day and doesn't smudge..
I say it may have new formula because this no longer stays all day it starts to crack such as the Avon one.. and it lets me down 'cause i trusted this product for years.. now i have the need to find the perfect liquid liner again..

Maybe it's bad luck with this particular bottle.. i don't know.


So here's the end of the black eyeliners.. These are my most worn eyeliners and the ones i have in my collection.

Do you have any of recomendations?! Tell me bellow which eyeliner is your favorite!

Thanks for reading,

   

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive