Concealer Collection

15:26:00

Hey beauties, 
I have been wondering about doing a serie of posts where i show you my collection and talk about the products. 

I'm not obsessed with concealers but I have a few, some I like more than others so here's the reasons:


7 concealers complete my collection as the first one was the Oriflame and the last I picked up was a sample of the Mac Pro Longwear.
  
Different textures from liquid to solid, pots to brushes:

The pen concealer I use under eyes such as the 3D lifting by Kiko and Essence - they're both good. 
The Essence coverstick is heavy and it shows through foundation so I try not to use it on daily basis.
The Pure skin cover cream is a treatment concealer (review here).
I'm trying the Mac one at the moment and I quite like it, don't kill me for not loving it I'm testing it out.
The Kiko cream concealer is my favorite, I even hit pan on it as it's a full coverage and matches my skin perfectly, I use it everyday.

Here's the swatches:


1. Kiko Makeup Milano Full Coverage Concealer in 01 - 7€
2. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20 - 18€
3. Essence Coverstick in 05 Matt Beige - ~3€
4. Essence Pure Skin Anti-spot Cover cream in universal - ~4€
5. Kiko Makeup Milano 3D Lifting concealer spf 10 in 01 Light - ~6€
6. Oriflame Veryme Concealer in Pink - ~4€
7. Essence Stay Natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige - ~3€

From every concealer I have I prefer to use the cream ones on days I need full coverage and the liquid ones on days I want to look natural.
Some of them fit me better at the summer time which is good so I have concealers for the entire year.

If you want a review in depth of any of these products please tell me bellow.

Which concealers do you recomend?!

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive