Products I've Used Up #1 - Face & Body

16:15:00

Heyy sweethearts! How you're doing?!  
For the past months i collected some products i used up so i could make a post about them :)
I have Face, Body, Hair and Makeup Empties...


Face:

Essence My Skin refreshing toner - ~3€
Uriage Hyséac Lotion Nettoyante Sans Rinçage - 15€
Skino face wipes - 2€
Uriage Hyséac A.I. - 15€



 Essence is most known for their makeup but they also have skincare products, i tried some of them in the past this one last me ages, i think i didn't like it that much.. it's a ok toner but for my skin it's not the perfect one. It's made for all skin types but the purple range is mattyfing. I used it at night before going to bed.
Repurchase - Nops

Uriage is a skincare brand that i purchase from pharmacy , it was recommend by a dermatologist. This product is for oily skins and meants to be a cleansing lotion. I used it before going to bed, it's a good product but i don't love it. It smells really good.  

Repurchase - No (i'm trying new products atm)    

Skino Makeup Remover wipes are a brand selled at the grocery store called Pingo Doce, these are cheap and great quality, the smell is good and it's meant for sensitive skin. It removes makeup really well and they're refreshing too. I purched a ton of these !

Repurchase - Of Course

Uriage Hyséac A.I. face cream, meant for oily skin with imperfections as mine.. It was recomended by 2 different dermatologists i use it for years now.. maybe 4 years straight! It's a really long time.. It's a wonderful product, it makes my skin feel great and combined with other products does my skin look really healthy. I love the smell and the light weight feel, one bottle usually lasts me 2 months.

Repurchase - Not now


Body: 

Oriflame Wonderful Shower Cream - ~5€




This shower cream is from a limited collection called Wonderfull that i got last year, since i use different body washes it's not easy to run out of them i always like to change the body wash according to my mood.
This one lasted me ages, the smell is amazingly good it's warm and spicy. The texture is creamy and does a lot of foam as i like.
I also love the packaging.

Repurchase - Unfortunately not 

This post is becoming too long and so that i will do 2 more posts about it, the hair and the makeup empties and mini reviews !

Don't forget to check them out ;) 

Thanks for reading, 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive