The Liebster Award

22:17:00


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Caramella.. Thank you so much ! You made my day ;) 



The rulles

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must state 11 facts about yourself
3. You must pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
4. You can't nominate the person that nominated you
5. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated

11 facts about myself :  

1. I'm Portuguese; 
2. I love Goth subculture
3. I'm in a bakery course at the moment
4. My dream is to to study at Cinema Makeup School and become a makeup artist
5. I'm obsessed with chocolate
6. It's rarely the moment when i like the things that everyone likes 
7. I love reading and most of the time i spent on internet is reading blogpots or books
8. My first live show will be 1D in July    
9. I went to arts course in college 
10. My favorite director is Tim Burton and i thought about study Cinema at Uni (but i quit)
11. I'm a huge fan of Manchester City Football Club 


1. Where is your favourite place to shop?
I love to shop at Well's , that's a pharmacy that sells Essence Catrice and Gosh. But my favorite place to shop is Kiko Makeup Milano, I love the store, it's so organized and sleek and elegant. 
                                                                                      
2. Do you prefer high end or Low end products?                                                                                 I'm new at high end products since i only have 2 lipsticks considered high end. But i really like to buy drugstore products i find them really good and the price is friendly. 


3. What is your all time favourite song?                                                                                  

Actually this one is quite hard to asnwer, since i love many songs of many different artists but that song that i'm head over heels is called Happy Birthday from The Birthday Massacre.

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?                                                                    
Working at a bakery or , if my dreams come true, working at cinema as makeup artist


5. What is your favourite makeup brand?                                                                                  

I go for Kiko , i have a lot of products from them and i love them all, the price is affordable and the quality is amazing, even Nikkie from Nikkie Tutorials likes the brand, she talks about it in this  recent video.

6. If you had one wish what would it be?
Live a happy life with my Boy. 
                                  
7. Who is your celebrity role model?                                                                                           
I actually don't have a celebrity role model, ooppss   

8. Why did you decide to start blogging?                                                                             
I thought about creating a blog for a long time before creating it, i felt the need to share my opinion on the makeup world and also to be in touch with other bloggers. It's an amazing way to know people that shares the same love for things as you.


9. What is your dream job?    

Working at Cinema as Makeup Artist , i don't even know if i'm talented enough but i love it, i have an artist vein it would be the perfect combo.  

10. Where is the best place you have travelled too?                                                                    
Bloglovin! I always travell when i'm at bloglovin reading the most different blogposts from the different bloggers, it's such an amazing trip.
Onto the purpose of the question, i don't travell a lot, i went to Spain twice but i still prefer Oporto since i'm near and i love everything about that wonderful city! 

11. If you could do anywhere in the world, where would it be?                                           
Itally for the Art, Hollywood for the Cinema and Uk for the love.  


Here the questions:


1. Which place is your favorite to read?

2. What's your favorite movie?

3. Which country(ies) you'd love to live?

4.What inspires you to blog?

5. Which part of the makeup routine you prefer? 

6. Do you have any obsession? Tell me which one. 

7. Tea or coffee? 

8. What's your Favorite Sport and Favorite Team?

9. Makeup is a hobby or a dream job?  

10. Where do you see yourself in 3 years? 


I nominate:

Beauty By Alice - beautybyalicee.co.uk
Stephanie's Look - stephanieslook.blogspot.com
Desgettier -  desgettier.com
Selena | The Blushing Beauty- theblushingbeauty.com
Hey it's Toots- heyitstoots.blogspot.com
Odds and Sods - oddsandsodz.blogspot.co.uk
Girl about Town - girlabouttown15.blogspot.com
A Girl Called Eleanor - agirlcalledeleanor.blogspot.co.uk
Smoke & Mirrors  - smokeandmirrorsblog.co.uk



Thank you so much for reading :)

 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive