Shadow berry

14:15:00

Hey hey hey dear beauty lovers!

The week started with some cleaning tips but to clean you need something 'dirt' ;)

For the longest time i refused to wear lipsticks, i found them not my cup of tea.. till some months ago where i became a little obsessed.. I don't know if it was because of the blog or because i found some colours i enjoy.. the only thing i know is that i love to paint my lips !


You could tell it's just a lipstick on nude lips but you're wrong..
to create this look i defined and filled my lips with a lip pencil and then applied the lipstick.. 
To make a gradient effect i used my douglas eyepencil in black, it's a smooth eyeliner which makes easy to blend with the lipstick.

 Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil 060 Very Berry
Rimmel London Lipstick in 120 Cutting Edge
Douglas Black Eyeliner
 
I really enjoy to use this lips on special occasions, it gives another touch to the usual sleek lip..
Thanks for reading,

  




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive