Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

13:13:00

Hello beauties !!

I was at PorcelainBeautyx blog the other day and found this amazing post called Seven deadly sins of beauty . I loved it so much that i decided to answer the questions too!

Lets get started...



GREED: What is your inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

I have so many inexpensive beauty items but i pick up my holy grail eyeliner - Essence Longlasting Eyeliner in 01 Black Fever - 1,99€
My Most expensive beauty item is the Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence - 54€



WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?


Essence Eyeshadow Base is the most annoying product i own.. sometimes it works other times it does nothing... i just ughh... there's days it does the job really well but there's also days where that little piece of liquid does nothing but worsen my makeup! I don't know if i love it more than i hate it actually..
My Mac lipstick was the hardest product to get since i backed so many times before buying it.. In Portugal it's a pricey liptick so i was always unsure about it.. but now i'm glad i finally have it in my life!

GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 


When i first read this question i just tought about my lipsmack in Cherry Coca Cola.. just so yuuuummmmiiiii!!! I could eat it.. no jokes..  When it comes to the look of the things i go for the bubble gum eyeshadows i have! They look just so appetizing... 




SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?



Red lipstick... i like to wear it when i have time 'cause it takes a lot of time for me to get a good shape on my lips with the red colour.. I also neglect night skincare... but i'm trying to make that work for me with less products and better results.. 



PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? 



Eyeliner gives me the confidence i need, i would apply some eyeliner and be fine with only that on.. I always like to drawn all the attention to my eyes i quite love the shape they have.. 


LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 


Do you mean something related to outside beauty?! Zayn Malik and no more words about it. 



ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

Sigma Brushes would be an amazing gift let me tell you but i would be fine with Mac lipsticks .. ;)



If you liked this 'tag' you should answer the questions too ;) 

Thanks for reading,






   

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive