Apricot Smoothie

10:11:00

What a way to start summer... the weather is definitely not helping but I know it will change! 
I'm never a girl of seasonal looks I just wear whatever I want in that moment but I got inspired by a ray of solar power and here's my summer look! 


Bright colours are my favorite to wear in more sunny days and so that I decided to go for an orange and blue look! I really enjoy this combination and I think it turned out really well!

I recently decided to start my look from out and by this I mean I start from the crease to the inner corner! So I added a matte dark brown mixed with a caramel brown to deepen and create some dimension. All over the lid I applied a coral colour that's actually a blush! Always learning new things ;)

The eyeliner is as usual a cat flick and on my under lash line I decided to go with a sparkly blue!


The products I used:

NYX Jumbo in Milk
Sleek Palette in Storm - Both Matte Brown colors - on the crease
Catrice Blush in 050 Apricot Smoothie - all over the lid
Kiko Makeup Milano Eyeshadow in 162 - under lash line
Kiko Makeup Milano Gel liner
Catrice Eyebrow Lifter - waterline

Ooops I guess I forgot to apply mascara!!! Happens at least once in a lifetime so here's my fault for you to see ;)

It's a simple eye look full of colour and brightness!

Thanks for reading,



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive