Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner - Review

10:46:00

Benefit came up a few months ago with this 'revolutionary' eyeliner and I was lucky enough to win a sort of contest and get a mini version of They're Real Push Up Liner.
I probably have 3 or 4 high end products and none of them are from Benefit but at the first impression I was not impressed at all (see what I did there ;)



They claimed it to be easy to work with and recommended for beginners I would NEVER in a million years recommend this to a beginner! This is not easy to use, I tried it loads of times and there was no time it would come out right, if it works for you please tell me how you do it!
The formula seems to be good thou, it lasts but it will come off easily with my Kiko duo phase remover. The point in this product is to be easy to use and of course long lasting but let's be honest, it's tricky and almost impossible to work with on a thin line. It gets all over the place and the wing, that should be easy to make with this sort of brush comes out uneven and too big for my taste.
I do my eyeliner for about 4 years now, I have practice and tried a lot of different brands and formulas, but this one is a no for me. I'm sad I can't make it work I honestly would like to use it more but I seem to let it be in my drawer when I have much better and easier options.

Have you tried Benefit Push Up Liner? What do you think about it?

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts