Make it Last - Eyeshadow Base Collection

11:11:00

Eyes are my favorite part to work with when it takes to makeup and bases are, of course, a must! Oily eyelids and watery eyes are not the best canvas but with some tricks we can make them work.  

Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base - ~3€
Catrice Prime And Fine Eyeshadow Base - ~5€ 
Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.) Eyeshadow base - ~1,50€

Essence I Heart Stage eyeshadow base was my first one and I initially hated it since I didn't see any difference but I just think I wasn't applying it the right way. Once I heard eyeshadow base works like some kind of art, less is more and when I followed that tip it worked pretty well on me. I love the texture and how opaque it can be. It definitely doesn't make my eyeshadows waterproof but prolongs the time of wear. I recommend it if you don't have super oily lids or super watery eyes like I do!

The Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base is a cream texture in a pot but I find it too drying and patchy, it doesn't blend easily for any means and I don't think it does something good for me. I can tell you it is the one I use the least. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I can't find a way to work with it.

ELF eyeshadow base is so raved on blogosphere that I had to put my hands on it but with all my honesty I didn't find it amazing. It's an eyeshadow base, the texture and the long-wear power is fine. I use it a lot and like it but it's not a staple in my makeup. 

From the 3 it is clear that Essence is a winner but still haven't found one that truly wins my heart! Any suggestions? 

Thanks for reading,




You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts