Frozen Chocolate

11:10:00


I noticed I was too Halloweenie for the past month so why not share something different for a change? There's something you must know first, when I want to create a look I don't have it set on mind, I usually grab random eyeshadows and play with them, if I like the way it turns out I take pictures and share, if I don't I just clean the mess!  

As you can see I liked how this one turned out, let me say I love it so much that I want to wear it more than once in the future! That's unusual since I rarely redo a look! Curious about how to get it?   


The first step is a base, I usually use the same Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk, it's white so it gives a great canvas to work with. On the top of that I applied Catrice Absolute Eye Color in 440 Ice Wide Open and on the crease I used dark brown with red shimmer from my Kiko Street Fashion Palette in 02 Addictive Song. Basically it's a light blue with silver undertones and a dark brown with red sparkles, you can find those easily. As mascara I used the Essence Lash Princess Mascara.
  
It's simple and I like it a lot! Tell me how you feel about it :)

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts