Is this the Perfect Combo?! - Subtle Ombre Pink

15:09:00

Usually I tend to go for nudes or dark burgundies but I decided to jump out of my comfort zone and try something a little bit more pinkish. 


I used the Precision Lip Liner by Catrice in the shade -060 Very Berry and the Lipstick by Kiko Makeup Milano - Unlimited Stylo in 13 Burgundy. 
I lined my lips and filled them with the lip liner and added the lipstick on top emphasizing it in the center so it looks lighter to give an illusion of ombre.
Both products have a wonderful lasting power and they work as matte colors which I love! I advise you to exfoliate your lips before applying any matte color.


The total price of this combo is around 10€
Catrice Lip Liner - ~3€
Kiko Makeup Milano Lipstick - 6,90€

I really like this combination as a transition for deeper colors, it's not too dark nor too bright, it's in between. As you can see it's a pretty affordable option, I use that lipstick non stop since I got him.

Which colors do you like to use at the same time? Tell me bellow :)

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts