Pink Autumn Look

15:15:00


There are different ways to tell a story but let's go to the point, I did my makeup and got some compliments on it so I decided to share with you the look. 
I used Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk all over the lid as well as the 2nd & 3rd color of the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette - a sparkly pink & a mauve. On the crease I used Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette in the shade Purple and to add some sparkle to my inner corner I used a pearly beige shade from Kiko limited edition palette (Boulevard Collection). 
I also smudged my under lash line with the same purple shade. I decided to skip eyeliner this time and only do mascara -  a coat of Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express & the Kiko False Lashes Concentrate Curling Top Coat Mascara.

It's a pretty simple look and the products I used are all affordable which makes it even better. Would love to see your own interpretation of autumn look! Leave me some photos on twitter with the hashtag #autumnlookformary 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts