Luminous Water

10:10:00



 

Winter usually calls for grays and burgundies but blue is also a color that I enjoy wearing at any time or season so why not a blue eye makeup?  
As a base NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk - loyal friend - on top of that I used a green color that shows up blue on camera (I don't know why) and it is by Catrice - 510 In Love With Hulk. It has subtle shimmer and I think  it goes pretty awesome with brown eyes! On the crease and inner corner I used Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow in 275 (from the clic's system). On the waterline I have Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof in 090 Petrol And The Wolf. The colors look gorgeous together and even if you don't see yourself wearing them at day time you can always try at night ;) 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

10 comentários

Popular Posts