Aureus Imperium

10:10:00


Since festive seasons are here we have to hurry and find the perfect dress and a makeup look to go with it! Whenever I think about Christmas or New Year, gold is the color that pops in my mind. Maybe it's the champagne bottle cap or the fireworks, I just love to see gold makeup at night, not to say it is a glamorous color! 
Aureus Imperium as known as "The Golden Rule", is the Latin expression that defines best this look!

To start off I used the Elf Jumbo Stick in French Lace all over the lid emphasizing the inner corner. The eyeshadows are from Storm palette, by Sleek and on top of French Lace is the champagne shimmery color followed by the goldish & the brown with red sparkles all over the crease and bottom lash line. I finished the look applying mascara but if you enjoy wearing fake eyelashes go for them!


Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts