Canada Photobook | Wascana Centre |

09:00:00



My second part of the Canadian photobook is right here and is all about the stunning Wascana Park! It's breathtaking as you will be able to see in a few minutes. I went to visit right at the end of the day which gave me that almost sunset light, amazing for landscape photography. I'm still experimenting with my camera in manual mode so apologies for any mistake you may spot. 
I had an amazing time, it feels so calm, so relaxing to visit places like this! It breaks the habit getting out of London and spend time surrounded by nature! Even thou I'm a city girl all the way!
If you haven't seen my first post of the Canadian photobook check it out here - I'm sharing the stunning Lake Louise! For now, enjoy the view! Expect my last post on these series next Sunday! Stay updated by following on Bloglovin'.













You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts