Flash Review | Omorovicza Midnight Recovery Mask |

09:00:00


This week's flash review is on the newly launched Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask (90£)! Everything I've tried from the brand I've loved so I knew I had to give this a shot first time I laid eyes on it!



I did all my cleansing routine and used this mask as my night cream without any serum. I've applied a generous layer and was really surprised at how quickly it sunk in. First thing I noticed was a really fresh yet tightening sensation, signal of lifting properties. It is recommended for dry mature skin and even thou I'm only 22 I noticed a big difference on radiance boost. As with any anti ageing product, this will prevent your skin from wrinkles, spots, pigmentation and other signs of ageing, while treating the ones you already have. 

The mask itself has a lightweight gel texture, no harsh or chemical scents to it and absorbs really quickly onto the skin. Unlike other hydrating/radiance boost masks, the Midnight Radiance Mask dries down and doesn't feel like an extra layer on the skin, which is also really good if you're going to sleep on it as it won't transfer to the pillow or make your hair greasy! 

When I woke up in the morning I noticed my skin looked and felt more hydrated, radiant, and surprisingly softer! It is possible that it did something to my expression lines as my forehead looked less wrinkly! 
I would use it 2 times a week as my skin is dehydrated but if you only want a boost of radiance once a week should be enough to provide you with amazing results! 

If you try it let me know your thoughts!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts