The Masquerade Mini By Juvia's

09:00:00



Guess what? Juvia's Place eyeshadow palettes are now stocked at Beauty Bay!!! *squeals in excitement*
As soon as I saw them announcing it I jumped to their website and without thinking twice I ordered the Masquerade Mini (28£), the most colourful of them all! 

Are you ready for the swatches? I sure hope you are...






As you can tell the pigmentation is out of this world! Both shimmery and matte shades feel like butter against the skin and apply beautifully with brushes too. I love the overall layout of the palette, and it definitely combines two of my favourite things - colour and warm toned shadows - without looking in-cohesive. It is popular for a reason and I totally recommend it if you love some vibrant looks, or if you love warm eyeshadows and want to play a bit with colour!
I notice the shimmers fade throughout the day but nothing major, so if you use a wet brush or even a glitter glue they most likely will stay vibrant for longer.

Can't wait to create some looks for you with this beauty! If you've got any colour combo requests let me know! 

Have you tried Juvia's eyeshadows before? Let me know your thoughts! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts