Urban Decay | Shadow Box |

09:00:00



Urban Decay is hands down one of my favourite brands for eyeshadow! The amount of different shades and finishes they release seem infinite and always surprisingly exciting!
The Shadow Box palette is somehow different to any other I own. It contains neutrals and pops of colour however only the black is matte, everything else is shimmery.

The way I best see this palette work is using any of the shimmery shades all over the lid with the black smoked as eyeliner - the perfect on the go yet fun look!




Pigmentation is on point, like expected, and the texture feels buttery to touch. As with any shimmery or metallic shadow it best applies with fingers or a wet flat brush but you can use it with a dry fluffy brush for a more diffused look. 
It is not a palette for everyone but I can see it being useful if you only have one all matte neutral palette and want to add some life to your collection. 
Could I live without it? Probably yes, but life wouldn't be as fun!

Once I get a bit more time in hands I'll create some looks with this palette on its own and combined with an all matte option.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts