3 To Try | Smashbox |

09:00:00


When I first tried Smashbox I didn't think much of it, it was alright certainly not worth the price tag in my mind... but how wrong I was! 
Recently I gave another chance to the brand and have grown such love for its new products that I though would be worthy of a spotlight on the blog.


My first true love was the Always On Matte Liquid Lipsticks (19£)! I got this specific shade in a set in Sephora and fell in love! It's my favourite formula of liquid lipsticks by far, it is super pigmented, easy to use and stays on all day without feeling uncomfortable! They have amazing shades that I want to get in the future but for now I'm extremely happy with Stepping Out!

Not too long ago they launched a series of mini eyeshadow palettes that shook the internet! The ones that caught my eyes the most were Cover Shot Eye Palette (24£) in Ablaze (that I still need to get my hands on) and Bold (pictured above)! Pigmentation is out of this world, the mattes blend amazingly onto the skin without fading! This is the most colourful of them all and all shades perform as good! Definitely recommend trying!

As for my most recent addition the Photo Finish Lid Primers (18£) came to surprise me in a good way! I'm so used to my Soft Ocre by Mac that is rare that I change up to something else but I had to try these for different reasons! The White one brightens any eyeshadow you put on top and the Smoke does the opposite giving the look a more sultry and mysterious vibe which I totally live for! They definitely prolong the wear of eyeshadows and help on the blending process. I know they have some other shades that would blend better with my skintone so I may end up giving them a go too. 

Tell me all about your favourites from Smashbox! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive