Smashbox | Be Legendary Power Pout Set |

09:00:00





Smashbox is a brand I definitely want to try more from in the future! I usually never visit their counters but to be fair I haven't tried anything that I don't like from them!
The Always On Liquid Lipsticks are hands down one of my favourite formulas of all time so I kinda had to try more from the lip range they offer.
Coming across a deal like this is almost impossible to resist - 5 lipsticks (1 full size 4 mini) for 29,99£ is just too good to be true... so on my Boots basket it landed!




The shades vary from lovely nudes to a red and a burgundy which is amazingly versatile and classic. All the shades are Fall appropriate so I see myself wearing a lot in the upcoming months! 
There's two different formulas within this set - cream and matte - both really comfortable and pigmented, lasting a good 4 hours without retouch which is standard for a bullet lipstick on me. 
All of the shades are part of the permanent collection however I feel like the small size is amazing for on the go, and to be fair who goes through an entire lipstick when they have dozens of them? 

Overall I think this set is amazing as a gift or a treat to yourself if you haven't tried anything from the brand or want to spice up your lipstick collection by adding classic and timeless shades. 

Have you tried any lipstick from Smashbox? Let me know your favourites from the brand!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive