Anastasia Beverly Hills | Prism |

09:00:00



It is not new that I love ABH eyeshadows, I own Modern Renaissance and Subculture and love them dearly so I couldn't pass on the recently launched, and limited edition, Prism Palette! And as of today is Black Friday I must admit I placed an order for 4 of her single shadows!


I know there's a lot of controversy lately surrounding ABH formula but I personally really like it and use on a daily basis. Prism is slightly less powdery compared to Subculture and not as pigmented on the first touch which will be a plus for most of you. The shimmery/metallic shades are to die for and when wet completely transform any eye look!




The combination of shades is rather interesting and one that pushes me out of my comfort zone and makes me combine certain colours I wouldn't think of necessarily. My favourite shades have to be Dimension, Throne and Lure! Quality is consistent throughout and there's not a shade I wouldn't use personally. Having said that I must emphasise the fact this is not a beginner's palette, it has way too much pigment and needs more advanced techniques to be used at its best. I'm aware most people will be upset about that but to be fair if you're only starting out, low are the chances you're gonna want a palette with greens, warm browns and purples all in one as it is rather challenging to pair together.

All in all quality and innovation are there so I can surely say I'm happy I added this to my collection of eyeshadows and intend on buying the next few palettes Anastasia Beverly Hills launches as they never once disappointed me. 

The price has gone up from 41£ to 43£ recently which is not ideal, but it is worth it to my eyes as there's nothing similar on the market and original ideas and quality must be compensated. I got mine from Beauty Bay but you can order from the UK website as well for a limited time. 

Let me know your thoughts on this palette and whether you'd grab it or not!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts