Flash Review | Kat Von D Lock It Blotting Powder |

09:00:00




















Can we please take a minute to appreciate this packaging? And who am I gonna fool by saying it definitely wasn't the reason for me to buy it? No one, 'cause it definitely was!
Kat Von D, once again, smashing in packaging creativity and product quality, no surprise here.

The Lock It Blotting Powder (20£) is the perfect addition to your collection if you suffer with any kind of unwanted oil production in your skin. It is easily stored in your handbag for touch ups in case you need it but I only use it in the morning after applying all the liquids to my complexion setting them in place with this silky soft powder. 
Its lightweight texture applies flawlessly on top of any foundation, even the most full coverage ones, without making it look cakey or disturbing the products underneath giving a matte yet not flat finish to the complexion which is what I like. It prevents oil production on me all day long but since I've been drier lately I'd say it doesn't have much to worry about on that department however since I've been suffering with dry patches I must declare it doesn't emphasise any of them which is brilliant. 
If you're extra oily you may want to touch up throughout the day but it comes with a very soft sponge making it easy for on the go. I grabbed the colour fair which has no pigment whatsoever making it a translucent powder, not adding any type of colour or coverage. 
The Blotting Powder comes in 3 other shades tailored to different skin tones so I'd definitely go into a store to check them prior to buy in case you're not interested on the translucent one.

All in all, I'm very pleased with how this powder behaves on my skin setting my makeup for longer, preventing oils from coming to the surface while keeping the dry patches at bay.

Let me know your thoughts on this powder if you've tried it !







You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts