LA Splash Classic Horrors | Invisible Woman |

09:00:00



It seems like LA Splash launched yet another collection of liquid lipsticks, and I'm not complaining at all... I could not resist a shade that looked nothing like I owned and to my surprise is rather flattering! 
Ms Invisible (9,50£) is the character that inspired this particular shade and forgive me if there's any reference I'm missing.
The green with a grey undertone lipstick has a matte finish that is comfortable upon one to two layers but can get very dry if reapplied multiple times throughout the day which is never ideal. The formula is rather liquid-y which I find helps create a crisp line with no effort. It needs at least two coats to look completely opaque but once those are done it will only budge if you eat oilier foods.
For the times I've tested it I went about 6 to 8 hours without needing a major retouch - only around the centre of my mouth after having a meal - but once those 8 hours were gone it felt rather uncomfortable on the lips so I definitely would suggest a good layer of lip balm prior to application to keep them nourished.

The shade is very unique to me and I haven't seen anything like it, the Classic Horror collection has an array of 8 different shades and is a limited edition so I'd definitely hurry in picking something up if of your interest! 

Let me know if you tried anything from the collection!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts