Nars Man Ray | Love Game |

09:00:00



First things first, I'm in love! I've never been this drawn to a Nars eyeshadow palette before... I was thinking of it all day long and having to look at it every single day at work only made me even more sure of how much I'd love to own it and use it on a daily basis... so I bitten the bullet.

Here's to the collaboration of the year, or since Man Ray is no longer alive it is only fair to call it an inspired collection instead. 
Man Ray was one of my favourite artists, he manipulated photography and made it look surrealist also contributing to one of my favourite movements in Art History - Dada. I'd definitely do some research if you're interested in the subject but I won't bother you much with my lesson. 

I've always loved Art History when I was in school, had it for 2 years and would have it over and over again for how fascinating it is, so when I heard this collection was coming to life I knew I somehow would love something from it! It happens I love more than one thing ( definitely eyeing the Double Take Highlighter) but for sure this palette is my favourite - also look at that art work! 



Love Game is the palette for the holidays - it has neutrals and pops of colour that come in a variety of shades that would compliment and contrast each other accordingly. The mattes are silky soft and blend with easiness and as for the shimmers they're like butter, gliding on like a dream and staying true to colour whether you apply them with a brush or a finger.  
This is the palette for the one that doesn't dare play with brights but wants a pop of colour to their look, the perfect for every special occasion with the jewel tones and the day to day basics with the neutrals row. It is a very complete palette to my eyes and I'd definitely take it traveling with me. 
It is compact and lightweight, perfect for your handbag and comes with a good size mirror too. It retails for 45£ which, considering it is Nars, is fairly normal and the art on the front justifies it even more for me... it looks divine on my Vanity! 
Definitely one of my all time favourite launches from the brand and the holiday season in general and totally worth any hype surrounding it. 
Do yourself a favour and go swatch this baby, and if eyeshadow is not your cup of tea definitely look at their lipstick sets - they're stunning too!

As you can probably tell I'm head over heels with this palette and cannot recommend it enough! Let me know if it catches your attention or if for you is just another palette...



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts