Jouer Best Of Nudes Lipstick Collection

09:00:00


Jouer is well known for their liquid lipstick formula and I couldn't miss the chance of trying it when Beauty Bay had their Black Friday sale on the Best Of Nudes Collection! 
I own far too many lipsticks but there's always room for more! And since nudes never go out of trend is best to have more than less options!


Tawny Rose | Rosé | Naked | Dulce De Leche | Rayanne | Papaye | Terra | Bare

As you can tell by the swatches the colour selection is well complete and somehow interesting! 7 of the 8 shades are permanent and only 1 has been created exclusively for this kit - Nude. 
This collection of mini lipsticks is Joeur take on the Holiday Season and will get you covered for any special occasion. 

Formula is creamy and easy to apply, some of them require a double layer to be completely opaque but don't crumble when applied on top of the first application. The lasting power is not as great as the Maybelline Matte Inks but it sure is enough for me. I could go 4 to 5 hours without needing to worry and only notice it coming apart in the centre of the lips whether for talking to much (and that I sure do enough of) or having meals. I also don't feel like it's as comfortable as everyone says since I can feel the lipstick throughout the day. 
The mini size is purse friendly and I'm sure I'll have enough applications in each as I don't even remember finishing one lipstick in my whole life.
The only not so positive thing I noticed is the colour darkening up a lot once dry and after a couple hours of wear which is not ideal if you're looking at using a very pale nude and it turns out to be mauve pink. It doesn't bother me much but I certainly rather have a true to colour application.

Have you tried any of the Jouer Liquid Lipsticks? Let me know what you think of the formula!





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts